Sharyland Utilities (Sharyland) offers incentives for eligible energy efficiency measures installed on commercial premises via two programs:
- The Commercial Standard Offer Program (CSOP) and
- The Customized Commercial Market Transformation Program (CCMTP)
The 2017 budget for both programs totals $90,000.
How to Participate
Each program begins accepting applications on January 15 at 12 noon Central time. Frontier Associates (Frontier) administers the programs for Sharyland. Frontier staff are available to answer questions and guide the participation process.
- Project applications are evaluated, and funds awarded, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Applications are the same for both programs; see “Key Program Documents” section below.
- Completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com.
- Upon receipt, program staff will help direct the application to the appropriate program.
Measures eligible for incentives are listed here. Other measures may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Variable speed drives
- Heat pump water heaters
- Solar PV
- Other custom measures
Sharyland Commercial Programs offer the following incentives in program year 2017.
|Solar PV||All other measures|
|$0.80/Watt-dc||$175/kW plus $0.06/annual kWh|
Incentives are paid to Project Sponsors on the basis of the determined energy and peak demand savings produced by the installation of eligible measures. Limitations apply: see the Program Guidebooks and other supporting materials for details.
Key Program Documents
- Program Manual
- Application for Solar Projects, Notification of Completion for Solar Projects
- Application for Lighting Projects (Lighting Survey Form)
- Application for HVAC Projects (ACE Survey Form)
- Measurement and Verification (M&V) Guidelines for Retrofit and New Projects
Additional Helpful Resources
- Customized Commercial MTP Terms and Conditions
- Sharyland Utilities Service Area Maps and Zip Code List
- SU Application for DG Interconnection
- SU Interconnection Agreement for DG
For questions and assistance, please contact Frontier Associates at 512-372-8778 or firstname.lastname@example.org.