Sharyland Utilities Customized Commercial Market Transformation Program
Prescriptive Rebate Terms and Conditions
This program applies to customers with a valid Sharyland Utilities commercial account in our Texas electric service territory.
- Rebate items must be installed at the service address listed on the customer's Sharyland Utilities electric account.
- All equipment must be new; used or rebuilt equipment is not eligible for a rebate.
- Equipment must meet specifications and technical requirements listed in the application forms. All equipment except for photovoltaic (PV) systems must be purchased, installed and operating prior to submitting an application for a rebate. A pre-approval form for PV systems must be submitted prior to installation (see PV pre-approval form for additional requirements).
- For existing facilities, these rebates assume a one-for-one replacement of equipment that will result in energy savings.
- A signed and completed rebate form and required documentation must be submitted via mail or email, and received by Sharyland Utilities by November 28, 2014. See individual rebate forms for the specific documentation required.
- Sharyland Utilities is not responsible for any lost, late, stolen, ineligible, illegible, misdirected mail or email.
- Sharyland Utilities or its designee will issue rebates in the form of checks. Neither Sharyland nor Frontier will be responsible for any tax liability imposed on the customer as a result of the payment of rebates. Customers may be required to submit W-9 form prior to rebate payment.
- Sharyland Utilities or its designee reserves the right to inspect customer facility(ies) for installation of materials listed in the rebate application and will need access to survey the installed project. For lighting projects, customer should keep a sample of any/all types of lighting equipment removed, for a period of three (3) months after receiving a rebate from Sharyland Utilities. If any of these Terms and Conditions are not followed any rebates paid shall be returned to Sharyland Utilities.
- Sharyland Utilities rebate programs are subject to early termination or cancellation, should funding be exhausted or program Public Utility Commission regulations governing these programs be changed. Sharyland Utilities will post notice on this Web site if funding for this program becomes limited.
- Sharyland Utilities reserves the right to refuse payment and participation if the customer or contractor violates program rules and procedures. Sharyland Utilities is not liable for rebates promised to customers as a result of a contractor misrepresenting the program.
- Sharyland Utilities: does not endorse any particular manufacturer, product or system design by offering these rebates; does not expressly or implicitly warrant the performance of installed equipment; is not responsible for the proper disposal/recycling of any waste generated as a result of this project; is not liable for any damage caused by the operation or malfunction of the installed equipment; and does not guarantee that a specific level of energy or cost savings will result from the implementation of measures or the use of products funded under this program.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.